[Rarebooks] FS: Signed RONALD REAGAN: A Christmas Message

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Tue Dec 23 09:13:36 EST 2008

REAGAN,  Ronald.  DOCUMENT  SIGNED   (DS):  A  CHRISTMAS  MESSAGE.
Washington:  [1988].  Copy of a White House Office of  Public  Affairs
release  consisting  of  two  (8-1/2"   x  11")  loose  sheets  with a
depiction  of the White House at the top left front. SIGNED by  Reagan
at  the  top  right  of  the first  page  underneath  the  title  "The
President's  Column":  "To Barry--/With Best  Wishes./Ronald  Reagan."
Reagan  discusses the meaning of the season and helping needy children
at  Christmas  time on the first page and the tragedy of the  Armenian
earthquake  on  the second. Interesting and unusual form of  the  late
president's autograph. Fine                                   $1500.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $9.00 for the first book, $5.00 each

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent