[Rarebooks] Maritime List 177

Ten Pound Island Book Company tenpound at shore.net
Thu May 1 09:05:11 EDT 2008

Colleagues:

We are happy to announce that we've just posted a new catalog on our
website at tenpound.com

Maritime List #177, "Heartbroken Sailor," features rare maritime books,
documents, manuscripts, photographs, prints - and yes, the letters of a
heartbroken sailor. Other items of note are a rare Americas cup book, first
editions of classic works by Flinders, Portlock, Byron and Meares, and
several clipper ship sailing cards.

You can view this catalog as HTML on our website, or download the typeset
PDF file. Both versions feature color illustrations.

Happy reading,
Greg Gibson

Greg Gibson
Ten Pound Island Book Co.
76 Langsford St. Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 283-5299   fax (978) 283-5235
<http://www.tenpound.com>
<http://www.hubertsfreaks.com>
<http://www.goneboy.com>

WHEN SEARCHING FOR BOOKS GO TO ILAB.org OR ABAA.org FOR RELIABLE
DESCRIPTIONS, PROFESSIONAL VALUATIONS, NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR COMMISSIONS,
AND GUARANTEED BUYER PROTECTION.
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/

Buy with confidence when you buy from an ABAA/ILAB bookseller