[Rarebooks] FS: Gorgeous copy of Hemingway's SIGNED Limited A FAREWELL TO ARMS

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Fri May 2 09:56:09 EDT 2008

 From our latest internet-only catalogue: Spring 2008 containing 77 fine
pieces and now posted on our website: http://www.erols.com/agvent

HEMINGWAY,  Ernest.  A  FAREWELL   TO  ARMS.  New  York:  Charles
Scribner's  Sons 1929. First Edition. Original vellum spine and  green
boards  with  vellum  tips.  Copy #48 of 510  SIGNED  by  the  author,
Hemingway's  only  signed and limited edition. An absolutely  gorgeous
copy,  the  boards and the vellum both sparkling fresh with the  black
leather  label  completely  intact  and bright. Housed in  a  new  and
attractive  facsimile slipcase on which the original limitation  label
has  been mounted. Laid in are receipts for purchase of this book from
1932  (private  purchase for five dollars) and  1984  (Goodspeed's). A
beautiful, Fine copy of this desirable book.                $15,000.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $15.00.  Overseas postage billed at

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent