[Rarebooks] FS: Beatrix Potter. SISTER ANNE

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Tue May 27 11:38:40 EDT 2008

We can offer:

Potter, Beatrix.   SISTER ANNE.   Philadelphia: David Mckay, (1932).  8vo.
154 pp.  Illus by Katharine Sturges.  Blue cloth.  Lettering and top cover
vignette gilt.  Spine lettering some faded.  Rubbing to extremities and
some light wear.  Ink inscription on front free endpaper.  A good plus
copy.  This is Potter's retelling of the classic fairy tale Bluebeard.  It
was her last book published in her lifetime and never published in the
UK.     $400.00

Terms: Payment should accompany order. Price includes surface shipment in
North America. Shipment to a Canadian address will have 5% GST added. We
accept cheques in US or Cdn dollars, UK sterling or Euros.  We accept Visa,
Amex,
Mastercard and Diners Club credit cards. Books may be returned within 5 days
of receipt with prior notification. Usual terms to the trade

ABOUT BOOKS.
542 Third Avenue East,  Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.
Fax is available on request.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com  Lists updated weekly.
  We specialize in History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting
books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.
Search their database for the books you need.   Buy from the professionals.
www.ilab.org