[Rarebooks] FS: Thornwillow Press. Auchincloss. 3 Tales Old NY

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 08:56:16 EDT 2008

For Sale:

[Thornwillow Press] Auchincloss, Louis. CIVIL WARS: THREE TALES OF OLD NEW YORK. New York: Thornwillow Press, 1999.

Half green morocco with handmade patterned pastepaper-covered boards. 8vo. 127 pages. Illustrations by Elliott Banfield. Limited to 175 copies, of which this is number 80. Printed letterpress on handmade paper. Signed by the author, the artist, and the printer (Luke Ives Pontifell). Red decorated endpapers. Top edge gilt. In a folding black linen box, lined in velvet, with a few small spots on front. Prospectus laid in. A truly beautiful work. Fine in a Near Fine box. $500.00 postpaid.

You can see a picture here: http://www.isabelsbooks.com/home/auchincloss.jpg
 Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is Priority rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.
Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org