[Rarebooks] fs: Daniel Webster at Annapolis, 1851

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Wed Apr 1 10:20:43 EDT 2009

Greetings Booklovers,

We are pleased to offer:
~
(No. 9953 )  [Webster, Daniel (1782-1852), et al]. SPEECHES DELIVERED AT A
DINNER GIVEN TO THE HON. DANIEL WEBSTER BY THE REFORM CONVENTION OF
MARYLAND, AT ANNAPOLIS, TUESDAY, MARCH 25, 1851.
Washington: Gideon & Co., Printers, 1851. Wrappers, Octavo, 21 pages. Near
Fine.
      The Reform Convention of Maryland, assembled to reform the state
constitution, honored Mr. Webster for his role in the Compromise of 1850.
This pamphlet contains Webster's address that evening as well as the toasts
and speeches by some of Maryland's most prominent men of the day. The dinner
was held at Walton's City Hotel, and Mr. and Mrs. Webster took lodgings at
Mrs. Green's, opposite the State House. The pamphlet is in excellent
condition with just a few minor extremity rubs. Printed front cover, sewn
binding. Photocopies of coverage of the dinner in the Baltimore Sun from
March 26 & 27, 1851 are included....... $75.00
- Photo(s), secure ordering:
http://www.tomfolio.com/mall/backcreekbooks/bookdetails.asp?book=9953

><///(*>   ><///(*>    ><///(*>    ><///(*>
Terms:
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $5.00 for the first book, $1.25 each additional book or
volume. Shipping charges for other carriers or international delivery quoted
individually upon inquiry. Payment accepted by credit card (V,MC,Amex,
Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.php