[Rarebooks] FS: Thomas Edison

Copperfish Books, LLC copperfishbooks at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 09:44:05 EDT 2009

Greetings! We are pleased to offer the following new acquisition, offered postpaid via media mail:

The Life and Inventions of Thomas Alva Edison

Dickson, W.K.L. & Dickson, Antonia. Thomas Y. Crowell, 1894. First Edition. VG Original charcoal gray cloth with gilt lettering and decoration on front and spine, gilt on top page edge. Corners are bumped, edges rubbed with light wear. Binding wiggles a bit, but hinges are secure. Unmarked text, no ownership marks. Frontis, 200 B&W Illustrations and Photographs. Small 4to  9" - 11" tall. $200

View a photo: http://www.copperfishbooks.com/images/books/5608.jpg

Please inquire for Priority Mail and international shipping. Photos or more information cheerfully provided upon request. We accept payment by PayPal (worldwide), or by check or money order (domestic only). FL sales tax applied on orders shipped within the state, unless valid resale license supplied.

Thanks for looking!

Serena Wyckoff
Copperfish Books, LLC

www.CopperfishBooks.com
23351 Weaver Ave.
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
941-625-3418
Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)