[Rarebooks] FS: Goodrich's "History of All Nations" Profusely illus. Auburn, NY: 1853

Karmbooks at aol.com Karmbooks at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 13:22:07 EDT 2009

Goodrich, Samuel Griswold. A HISTORY OF ALL NATIONS, from the Earliest
Periods to the Present Time; or, Universal History: In Which the History of
Every Nation, Ancient and Modern, Is Separately Given. Illustrated by 70
Stylographic Maps, and 700 Engravings. Auburn, NY: Published by Derby and Miller.
1853. 4to. 2 vols. 600;xvi,(601)-1208pp. Index. Double column text. Vol. I
with a frontispiece, Vol. II with an added engraved title. Illustrated
throughout with woodcuts. Publisher’s deluxe pictorial full black morocco binding,
blind & gilt stamped. Small hole on final leaf of Vol. I, affecting a few
words and 1 woodcut. About fine.     $250.00 (trade discount allowed)

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com