[Rarebooks] FS: Select Essays of Robert Louis Stevenson: 1937, 1/50

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Mon Aug 31 11:55:57 EDT 2009

  STEVENSON, Robert Louis. SELECT ESSAYS OF ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON.
VIRGINIBUS PUERISQUE, CRABBED AGE AND YOUTH, AN APOLOGY FOR IDLERS, AND
WALKING TOURS. Bangor, PA: Bookman Press, 1937. Quarto bound in green
morocco-backed cloth boards. Of a total edition of 200 copies, this is
one of only 50 printed on Charles I paper handmade in England.
Attractive title page printed in red and black. Minor rubbing to spine
tips; tissue dustwrapper with some tears along spine. Near Fine in
original tissue dustwrapper and slipcase in dustwrapper.
Leather-backed boards.	$250.00

All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book, $5.00 each
thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania
residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and
Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for
any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior
notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry
a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century
Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and the world's largest
inventory of Limited Editions Club books. We are celebrating our 22nd
year of business and are proud to be members of the Antiquarian
Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League
of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB). Please feel free to contact us with
any wants or offerings. Thank you.

info at charlesagvent.com