[Rarebooks] Announcing: Catalogue 28, Fantasy, Supernatural, Lost Race, Adventure & Science Fiction

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Mon Dec 7 17:46:50 EST 2009

We wish to announce the publication of  our new fully-illustrated
Catalogue 28, Fantasy, Supernatural, Lost Race, Adventure & Science Fiction

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=CATALOGUE_28

Highlights include:

Blackwood INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES 1914 in dust wrapper; Emerson, THE
SMOKY GOD, 1908 inscribed; Hansom, MASTER OF SOULS, 1937; Moulder,
OPHIRIS: or, The Ophir of Solomon, 1902; McKesson UNDER PIKE'S PEAK
1898; Maturin MELMOTH THE WANDERER 3 vols 1892; O'Sullivan A BOOK OF
BARGAINS 1896; Olliver ALMEDA; A Tale of the Buellos Madros 1889;
Onions WIDDERSHINS 1911; Mary Shelley FRANKENSTEIN, Or, The Modern
Prometheus 1869; plus many, many others including early books in dust
wrappers, pictorial cloth bindings, etc, etc.

Note: This is a live database, meaning that items shown are available
and are removed from sale when purchased.

You have received this email as you have bought (or tried to buy!)
books from us in the past.  If you do not want to continue getting
these updates simply email back and let us know and we will delete
your email address from our lists.

This catalogue is dedicated to the breathtaking spirit of our dearest
friend TemPeSt, whose life was taken from us by a stranger's hand on
the evening of November 17th last.

Michael John Thompson & Ceridwen Joy

---
Michael John Thompson