[Rarebooks] complete set of the Pleiade albums 49 volumes

Thornton's Bookshop Thorntons at Booknews.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 12:09:44 EST 2009

http://www.thorntonsbooks.co.uk/pleiade.html

Thornton's Bookshop ( W.A. & J.S. Meeuws )
Booksellers and Publishers since 1835
The Old Barn - Walnut Court - Faringdon - SN7 7JH - United Kingdom

Shop premises / 2nd hand and antiquarian only:
10A Marlborough Street
FARINGDON  Oxfordshire SN7 7JP

Web Site: http://www.thorntonsbooks.co.uk
Internet: http://www.antiqbook.com/books/bookseller.phtml/thor

Member of the ABA since 1907, [ also member of ILAB and BA ]

VAT Number GB 194 4663 31

Our terms as listed on our sites at ABE and ILAB

NO PHONE INQUIRIES, EMAIL ONLY PLEASE - IF MORE INFORMATION ON
LISTED TITLES IS REQUIRED PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE E-MAIL TO
THORNTONS at BOOKNEWS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fax: 00 44 (0) 1367 241544
Email: Thorntons at Booknews.demon.co.uk

Forms of Payment:
Visa, M/C, up to 75 pounds sterling, otherwise payment in advance by cheque in
sterling or US$ cheque [1 pound = c.$1.65] or transfer in Euro to our German
Postbank account,Dutch Postbank account, or US$ account in Buffalo. Orders
for amounts over £150 have to be paid by bank transfer only. Details of accounts
will be given on receipt of your order. No limit on library orders or orders from
account holders.
Sterling Cheques must be drawn on a British Bank, US$ checks on a US bank.

For your searches use www.addall.com, this site includes both ABE and ILAB
and many other sites.