[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Eleanor Roosevelt THIS I REMEMBER

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Thu Dec 24 10:36:34 EST 2009

ROOSEVELT, Eleanor. *THIS I REMEMBER. *New York: Harper & Brothers,
(1949). Early but not first printing. Illustrated with photographs.
SIGNED by the author on the front endpaper which has some toning from a
previously laid in clipping with little detrimental effect on the
signature which is large and clear. Very Good in a price-clipped, Very
Good dustwrapper.                                      $650.00

 --

All items subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book; $5.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and the world's largest inventory of Limited Editions Club books. We are celebrating our 22nd year of business and are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB). Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings. Thank you.

info at charlesagvent.com