[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Limited William Faulkner, 1/310

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Sat Jan 24 12:00:18 EST 2009

FAULKNER,  William. PYLON. New York: Harrison Smith & Robert  Hass
1935.  First Edition. Bound with blue cloth corners and spine  stamped
in  silver  and  metallic silver-coated paper-covered  boards.  With a
frontispiece  facsimile  of a page of manuscript not included  in  the
trade  edition.  Copy  #251 of only 310 copies SIGNED by  the  author.
Spine  faded as customary with this title, the silver lettering  still
readable; a 1/4" closed tear at the head of the spine. Very Good copy,
lacking the scarce slipcase.                                  $2500.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $9.00 for the first book, $5.00 each

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent