[Rarebooks] California Book Fair

Tenpound tenpound at shore.net
Mon Jan 26 14:07:47 EST 2009

Colleagues:

A list of the book we will be exhibiting at the San Francisco Book Fair has been posted on our home page at

http://tenpound.com/

Just click on "Books we will be exhibiting..."

I can also email you a PDF file of the same list. Please inquire privately.

Best wishes,
Greg Gibson

Greg Gibson
Ten Pound Island Book Co.
76 Langsford St. Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 283-5299   fax (978) 283-5235

<http://www.tenpound.com>
<http://www.hubertsfreaks.com>
<http://www.goneboy.com>

WHEN SEARCHING FOR BOOKS GO TO ILAB.org OR ABAA.org FOR RELIABLE DESCRIPTIONS, PROFESSIONAL VALUATIONS, NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR COMMISSIONS, AND GUARANTEED BUYER PROTECTION.
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/

Buy with confidence when you buy from an ABAA/ILAB bookseller