[Rarebooks] Franz Kafka offering

Philip Bishop mosher at ptd.net
Fri Jun 19 17:23:24 EDT 2009

Greetings: I am offering a good deal which I limit to close of the business
day this Monday, June 22. You will see three limited edition copies of
Kafka's PARABLES & PIECES listed on ABE Books, one at $6,000, one at $5,500
and one at $4,500 (this copy). I am offering the book to the Rare Books
mailing list for $2,500 NET. It's a beautiful copy. If I am not here, just
leave a message or e-mail me at the address below. Thanks! Phil

Kafka, Franz. PARABLES & PIECES translated by Michael Feingold. Illustrated
with photogravures after photographs by Judith Turner. New York: Vincent
Fitz Gerald & Company, 1990. Book Condition: Fine. Copy #10 of 50 SIGNED AND
NUMBERED copies bound in grey Japanese paper over boards (approx. 11 1/4" x
13") housed in black silk box, ALL IN FINE CONDITION. __________ Lovely
photogravures Illustrating Kafka's 15 short fictional pieces. COMPLETE.
Signed by Turner (artist) and Feingold (trans). __________ Absolutely choice
issue from the renown Vincent Fitz Gerald & Company.

Philip R. Bishop
MOSHER BOOKS
P. O. Box 542
Ephrata, PA  17522-0542  U.S.A.