[Rarebooks] New York Shadow Show

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Mon Mar 2 14:07:23 EST 2009

Hello to all,
As a favor to Tina & John Bruno who as Flamingo Eventz are promoting a
"Shadow Show" to the New York ABAA show I am forwarding this info.

AOL has for some reason known only to AOL shut down their attempt to
disseminate contracts to dealers for this event. If you were expecting
a contract from them by prior notice, or you are on their regular e-
mail list via AOL, or you would like to look at the opportunity e-mail
them at

flamingotb@ metrocast.net

or visit their website at

http://www.flamingoeventz.com/

Do not contact me, I have no affiliation with the show and am doing
this as a service to them and any in our association who may wish to
participate.

Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books