[Rarebooks] fs: Historic photos of the U.S. Naval Academy, with newspaper extracts

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Tue Mar 10 13:47:13 EDT 2009

Greetings Booklovers,

We are pleased to offer:
~
(No. 2879 )  Warren, Mame and Marion E. Warren. EVERYBODY WORKS BUT JOHN
PAUL JONES: A PORTRAIT OF THE U.S. NAVAL ACADEMY, 1845-1915.
Annapolis: Naval Institute Press, (1981). First printing, Full cloth, Oblong
quarto, 120 pages, black & white photographs, illus.. Near Fine in a Near
Fine Dust Jacket, Jacket in Mylar protector.
      Excellent compilation of historic photographs and illustrations
accompanied by essays and newspaper items of the day to provide a rich
visual and narrative history of the U.S. Naval Academy between 1845 and
1915. It was in the latter part of this period that John Paul Jones's body
was found in France and moved to its present resting place under the chapel.
Bound in tan cloth over boards with black stamped spine titles, pictorial
endpapers. Minor extremity wear....... $50.00
- Photo(s), secure ordering:
http://www.tomfolio.com/mall/backcreekbooks/bookdetails.asp?book=2879

><///(*>   ><///(*>    ><///(*>    ><///(*>
Terms:
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $5.00 for the first book, $1.25 each additional book or
volume. Shipping charges for other carriers or international delivery quoted
individually upon inquiry. Payment accepted by credit card (V,MC,Amex,
Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.php