[Rarebooks] Offering: 50% off over 700 Fantasy, Mystery, & Occult Books

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Tue Mar 24 14:45:17 EDT 2009

Available at our website - over 700 books offered at a 50% discount

All books in these catalogues have been discounted:

Arkham House & Lovecraft Circle
Ash-Tree Press & Midnight House
Detective Fiction & Mysteries
Fantasy & Science Fiction Paperbacks
Fantasy and Science Fiction
Mythology, Sagas, Folklore and Fairy Tales
Occult Studies

Sale applies to these catalogues only. These lists may be accessed by
clicking through on our website

http://www.mjtbooks.com

Catalogues can be browsed on mjtbooks.com, or there are through links
to the same catalogues on our more user-friendly website,
thompsonrarebooks.com, which offers browseable lists with images of
quite a lot of the books, as well as a shopping cart and secure server.

The coupon SALE can be used upon checkout to activate the 50% discount.

Thanks for looking...

Michael

---
Michael John Thompson