[Rarebooks] Alfred van Peteghem Announcement: New Fall Catalog: 60 select items in a variety of fields

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Tue Nov 10 23:24:41 EST 2009

Dearest Ms. Pettygem,

I am interested in purchasing some of your products, I will like to know if
you can ship directly to NEW ZEALAND , I also want you
to  know my mode of payment for this order is via Credit Card. Get back
to me if
you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment
type I indicated.

  Kindly return this email with your price list of your products..

  I await your quick response.

  Kind Regards

Charles Agvent