[Rarebooks] FS: Craven, Lady. A JOURNEY THROUGH THE CRIMEA TO CONSTATINOPLE IN A SERIES OF LETTERS.

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Thu Jan 21 09:54:15 EST 2010

We can offer:

Craven, Lady Elizabeth.   A JOURNEY THROUGH THE CRIMEA TO CONSTANTINOPLE IN
A SERIES OF LETTERS.  Written in the Year 1786.  London: Robinson,
1789.  4to.  Folding map frontis of the Crimea.  6 engraved plates, one
folding.  London: Printed for G.G.J. And J.Robinson,
1789.  [4]+327pp+[1].  Original full leather binding.  Hinges split with
boards held in place with the cords, very tender.  Leather spine label,
five raised bands.  Wear to spine tips and corners and blemish on rear
board.  Some light foxing to plates and more so to plate III with water
marks to plate I.

CDN $1000.00

Terms: Payment should accompany order. Price includes airpost in North
America. Shipment to a Canadian address will have 5% GST added. We accept
cheques in US or Cdn dollars  We accept Visa, Amex, Mastercard and Diners
Club credit cards. Books may be returned within 5 days of receipt with
prior notification.  Usual terms to the trade.

ABOUT BOOKS.
542 Third Avenue East,  Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.
Fax is available on request.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com  Lists updated weekly.
  We specialize in History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting
books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.
Search their database for the books you need.   Buy from the professionals.
www.ilab.org