[Rarebooks] For Sale: SIGNED FICTION

Norman Kane nkane at kanebooks.com
Fri Jul 2 21:16:25 EDT 2010

[ROBERTSON, KEITH CARLTON], "CARLTON KEITH."  RICH UNCLE.  London: Robert Hale, (1965).  First UK edition.  Original cloth stamped in silver, very good, in lightly worn dust wrapper. Previous owner's name stamp at top of end paper.  Signed inscription as Keith Roberson. (One of a number of mysteries written by Keith, who was a US Navy Captain,  including service in the War. He was married to our colleague Elizabeth Woodburn.  I have never met a  more entertaining raconteur. Both he and Elizabeth were a great loss.)  $90.00

NOLAN, WILLIAM F. & JOHNSON, GEORGE CLAYTON.  LOGAN: A TRILOGY. Baltimore: Maclay, 1986.  First clothbound edition.  Original cloth stamped in silver, nice copy in a nice dust wrapper. SIGNED BY BOTH AUTHORS. Nolan has signed on the end paper with a cartoon of himself in a space suit; Johnson has printed his name with a heavy pen on the title page.  $190.00

(trade discount available)

THE AMERICANIST (NORMAN KANE)
113 CREEK'S EDGE, CHAPEL HILL, NC
27516     919 967 9287