[Rarebooks] Oak Knoll Fest XVI: Register for Friday Symposium

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Fri Jul 23 11:56:01 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Oak Knoll is offering a special symposium to kick off Fest XVI (a three-day
fine press festival featuring talks and exhibitions), and we would like you
to attend! The symposium, held on Friday, October 1 from 1:30 to 5:00pm,
will begin with a group of six panelists offering their opinions on the
question, "Artists' Books-Press Books: Siblings or Distant Cousins?" The
topic will then be opened to participants to analyze among smaller
discussion groups. Two of the panelists include Alexander Campos and Martyn
Ould, who are also weekend speakers for the Fest. Visit our Fest page
(www.oakknoll.com/fest) to see a complete schedule and list of panelists and
to download a registration form. There is no cost for the event, but
registration is required and forms are due by September 15. Don't wait to
register, as spaces are filling up quickly!

http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/symposium.html

Sincerely,

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com

http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

 <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller