[Rarebooks] FS: Books from Kenneth Karmiole's most recent catalog

Karmbooks at aol.com Karmbooks at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 19:30:11 EDT 2010

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, would like to announce that his latest
catalog, "New Miscellany #28," contains 116 items ranging from the 15th century to
the 20th century (with a strong emphasis on books printed before 1800). If
you do not normally receive our catalogs and would like to peruse a copy,
please let us know and we will gladly send it to you as an email attachment,
or, if you prefer, a hard copy by regular mail.
If you are interested please reply directly to us at <Karmbooks at aol.com>
Thank you

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com