[Rarebooks] Offering: A short list of New Arrivals in Literature, Detective, Fantasy and SF

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Mon Jun 21 14:29:15 EDT 2010

Friends and colleagues --

Taking a (short) break from cataloguing Lost Race novels and Tales of
Ancient Worlds I decided to put out a short list of New Arrivals.
Around 75 items, not that large. Mostly literature, some fantasy,
some detective. Nice little runs of Kipling, Stevenson, Wells, De La
Mare, some noteworthy books, some stuff. It seemed worthwhile....

The list is here:

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=NewArrivals

Note: This is a live database, meaning that items shown are available
and are removed from sale when purchased.

I will be working on Catalogue 30,
Part Two, Authors N-Z, over the next few weeks.

Part One is still available at the link below:

Lost Race, Fantasy, Adventure and Science Fiction Novels
Tales of Lost Worlds and Faraway Lands. Atlantis and Lemuria, Unknown
Islands and Utopian Worlds. A fully illustrated catalogue, each book
fully described with plot synopsis. Included are many books from the
personal collections of Stuart Teitler and John Ruyle.

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=Catalogue30-PartOne

You have received this email as you have bought (or tried to buy!)
books from us in the past.  If you do not want to continue getting
these updates simply email back and let us know and we will delete
your email address from our lists.

---
Michael John Thompson
ABAC / ILAB