[Rarebooks] FS: The best account of the most harrowing of all overland disasters: History of the Donner Party, 1885

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Tue Jun 29 11:38:03 EDT 2010

McGLASHAN, C. F. HISTORY OF THE DONNER PARTY. Sacramento: H. S. Crocker,
1885. Fifth Edition. Octavo, 261 pages. Illustrated with plates.
Zamorano 53; Graff 2610; Howes M-102; New Howes M-103 "b": "Best account
of the most harrowing of all overland disasters." Bound in stitched
plain wraps of heavier, darker paper with the rear leaf blank and the
front recto blank with the frontis. of Donner Lake on the verso.
Signature of Abbie Thatcher on the recto of the frontispiece. Very
Good. 		$250.00

--
All items subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book; $5.00 each

info at charlesagvent.com