[Rarebooks] FS: Jimmy Carter's Boyhood Memories, SIGNED in full

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Sun Oct 3 16:55:53 EDT 2010

CARTER, Jimmy. AN HOUR BEFORE DAYLIGHT. MEMORIES OF A RURAL BOYHOOD. New
York: Simon & Schuster, (2001). First Edition. INSCRIBED "Best Wishes
to" --------- and SIGNED in full as "Jimmy Carter" on the front
endpaper. Fine in Fine dustwrapper. 		$200.00

--
All items subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book; $5.00 each

info at charlesagvent.com