[Rarebooks] FS: Our new Miscellany Catalog is now available

Karmbooks at aol.com Karmbooks at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 15:50:39 EDT 2010

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, would like to announce that his latest
catalog, New Miscellany #29, consisting of 105 recently acquired items, is now
available. The books range from the first Greek printing of Aelianus (Rome:
1545) to 8 impressive folio volumes of Rushworth's Historical Collections
(1680-1701) to Travels in Cuba with Notices of the Slave Trade (1840). If you do
not normally receive our catalogs and would like to see a copy, let us know
and we will send it to you either as an email attachment, or a hard copy via
the U.S. Postal System (just state your preference).

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com