[Rarebooks] FS: Antique German Ceramics -Buckhardt Collection 1925

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Tue Jul 19 13:02:46 EDT 2011

TITLE: "Die Sammlung Fritz Buckhardt – Berlin. Deutsches und Auslandisches
Porzellan, Deutsche Fayencen und Steingut"

The catalog to an auction held in Berlin by Paul Cassirer und Hugo
Helbing, on December 8-9, 1925.

DISCUSSION: The well-illustrated auction catalog for the 1925 sale of this
noted collection. The vast majority of the pieces were 18th century German
porcelain figurines. The pieces were catalogued by Ludwig Schnorr von
Carolsfeld, and the catalog has an introduction by Otto von Falke.

illustrated in black & white.

CONDITION NOTES: Covers with some wear, lower front cover with small chip,
rear cover with several small chips and a slight tear, top and bottom of
spine chipped (see photo). Minor internal soil, slight wrikling along the
bottom edge of the pages, many prices realized noted in pencil.

PRICE: $175.00

SOME PICTURES =>

<http://www.joslinhall.com/images30/th-32264-cover.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images30/th-32264-page1.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images30/th-32264-page2.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images30/th-32264-page3.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images30/th-32264-page4.jpg>

 - -

Our WEBSITE-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our BLOG-
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

On TWITTER-
<https://twitter.com/joslinhall>

Our EMAIL LIST-

Our LATEST CATALOG-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_current.htm>

 ~ ~ ~

courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.