[Rarebooks] FS: Tom Killion's WALLS, 1/100 copies of this beautiful book

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Thu May 19 11:09:02 EDT 2011

KILLION, Tom. WALLS: A JOURNEY ACROSS THREE CONTINENTS. Santa Cruz: The
Quail Press, 1990. First Edition. Folio (10-1/4" x 13") bound in half
russet morocco and linen sides and printed on hand-made Japanese
Torinoko paper. [v], 103 pages. Nine years in the making, this beautiful
travel diary (North America, Europe, and Africa) was written and
illustrated by Killion with relief engravings, linocuts, monochrome
woodcuts, and 21 multi-colored woodcuts. According to the artist/author,
"Every book required one hundred and ninety-nine pulls on my Asbern
proof press." Of a total edition of 131 copies, this is #63 of 100
numbered copies. Fine in Fine slipcase. A beautiful and ambitious book.
         $1,000.00

--
All items subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first book; $5.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and the world's largest inventory of Limited Editions Club books. We are celebrating our 23rd year of business and are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB). Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings. Thank you.

info at charlesagvent.com