[Rarebooks] FS: David Ben-Gurion autograph letter

karmbooks at aol.com karmbooks at aol.com
Sat May 21 13:25:47 EDT 2011

(AUTOGRAPH LETTER) Ben-Gurion, David. Sdeh Boker, Israel: 1964. 1-page
autograph letter, 12 lines, in English to a Mrs. Berman, dated 20 April
1964, and with his address at the bottom written in Hebrew. Housed in a
deluxe custom-made red morocco over cloth clamshell box with brown
morocco spine labels. Interior tray to house the letter.  $1,000.00
(trade discount allowed)
Ben-Gurion was the first Prime Minister of Israel. The letter in part
reads, "...I have done nothing for you or for anybody else. What I did
all my life was merely to my duty – that is all."

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com