[Rarebooks] fs: Destruction of 12th Panzer Division, WWII, SIGNED...

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Wed Oct 5 12:58:27 EDT 2011

Greetings Booklovers,

We are pleased to offer:
~
(No. 7103 )  Cavanagh, William C. C. KRINKELT-ROCHERATH: THE BATTLE FOR THE
TWIN VILLAGES (SIGNED).
Norwell, MA: Christopher Publishing House, (1986). First printing, Full
cloth, Octavo, xiv, 193 pages, Black & white photographs, map drawings. Fine
in a Near Fine Dust Jacket, Jacket in Mylar protector.
      Meticulously researched, comprehensive account of the battle which
German Panzer General Hasso von Manteuffel called the key to the Allied
victory in the Battle of the Bulge. Cavanagh delved into all available
records and files, official and unofficial alike, battle reports filed at
the time, personal correspondence, and also conducted in-person interviews
with participants from both sides. Includes over 75 previously unpublished
photographs, including those that detail the annihilation of the 12th Panzer
Division "Hitlerjugend." This copy has a presentation label SIGNED by the
author on front free endpaper. Bound in dark green cloth over boards with
gilt-stamped spine lettering. Book is crisp. Jacket has some faint edge
wear....... $75.00
- Photo(s), secure ordering:
http://www.backcreekbooks.biz/bookdetails.asp?book=7103

///*\\\*///*\\\*///*\\\*///*\\\*///*\\\*///*\\\
Terms:
All items offered subject to prior sale. Standard domestic shipping is $5.00
for the first book, $1.25 each additional book or
volume. Other methods or international delivery quoted upon request. Payment
accepted by credit card (V,MC,Amex, Discover), check, money order, or
PayPal. All items fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock
Back Creek Books
45 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, U.S.A.
Hours: 11 to 7 every day except Wednesdays
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: rock at backcreekbooks.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/backcreekbooks
Join our email list: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/signup.php
--
 Today's featured book from our stock at TomFolio.com:
 ~ Harwood, Herbert H., Jr.  'Impossible Challenge: The Baltimore and Ohio