[Rarebooks] The Albany Book Fair

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Wed Sep 21 16:26:15 EDT 2011

Good afternoon everyone,
I have just launched an Albany Book Fair page at facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albany-Antiquarian-Book-Fair/233845956664334?sk=info

I hope you will "friend us" and follow us as we build this event.

We are committed to making this year's fair the best in years. We are increasing the advertising and expanding social media outlets. The website will be updated with new dealers as they commit.
A mark of a strong fair is the consistency of dealer renewals, and our percentage is very high. We do have three new sign-ups so far this year.
I invite all who may be in the Capital District this October to visit the fair.
As always, Dealer inquires are welcome.
Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books