[Rarebooks] Oak Knoll Press Catalogue Announcement

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Tue Apr 3 11:59:55 EDT 2012

**Please do not reply to this email. Direct all inquires to
orders at oakknoll.com. Thank you!**

We are pleased to announce the release of our Spring 2012 Publishing
Catalogue. It features our new publishing and distribution titles, as well
as a selection of older favorites. Among our new publishing titles are the
final volume of The History of the Library in Western Civilization, which
traces the growth and development of the library from ancient times through
the Renaissance, and Obsessions and Confessions, the memoirs and
reminiscences of author, bookseller, and publisher Colin Franklin. Our new
distribution titles come from publishers such as the Grolier Club, the
American Antiquarian Society, HES & DE GRAAF, and the Center for Book Arts.

www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php

Best wishes,

Oak Knoll Press
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com

http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

http://www.oakknoll.com

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller