[Rarebooks] FS: First Printing of E. M. Forster's A PASSAGE TO INDIA, 1924

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Sun Apr 29 13:14:43 EDT 2012

FORSTER, E. M. A PASSAGE TO INDIA. London: Edward Arnold & Co., 1924.
First Edition. Red cloth with the spine stamped in black; a three-page
advertisement for Forster's other novels bound at the rear. Offsetting
to endpapers, paper a little aged; some darkening to covers. Very Good
or better, lacking the scarce dustwrapper. (#014785)        $500.00

-- All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first item; $5.00 for each
thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania
residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and
Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for
any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior
notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry a
diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century
Literary First Editions, Signed Books, Presidential Autographs,
Illustrated Books, and the world's largest inventory of Limited Editions
Club books. We are celebrating our 24th year of business and are proud
to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
(ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB).
Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings. Thank you.
CHARLES AGVENT 291 Linden Road Mertztown, PA 19539-8750 610-682-4750
info at charlesagvent.com Please visit our shop: http://www.charlesagvent.com