[Rarebooks] FS: 55% Off over 1,000 books

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:05:34 EDT 2012

Allington Antiquarian Books *
August 3, 2012*

 Greetings.

As you know, each week we create a Sale List with discounts ranging between
20% and 60% off selected books.  This week, we offer *55% off all books
priced $500 or less and 35% off all books priced over $500.*  This Sale
ends August 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm North Carolina Time.

*Please note the following:*

(i)  Orders must be placed at
www.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fUSLMFU0T9B1Tt7KnIEWqC5NjonD3L-s2DdAvTAM321C-S9NJrxdiHa0PHGrD3BInZIU3BtFHNSHNmPXRAS41FYNBNIm-APa8MIXEqiwOPIiw7DpHZX79A==>and
the discounts apply only to items listed there.

(ii)  *The discount will be applied when we process your order.*  When you
place the order, the discount will not appear.  However, no charge will be
made to your card until we process your order, so the proper, discounted,
amount, plus shipping, will be the amount charged to your card.  You will
receive an email charge receipt when we process your order.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.
*
*All items are subject to prior sale and to being placed on hold for a
customer's consideration.  Applicable taxes will be charged for items sent
to a North Carolina delivery address.*
*
With Thanks and
Best Wishes,