[Rarebooks] FS: Fortune Magazines

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 13:06:44 EDT 2012

Friends:
I made a list of the magazines and sent to the lists but it was held up
for moderator approval - it happens periodically and I don't know why.
So, if you go to my website and search for "Fortune" the magazines will
be there. ***http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

* I also have one on my Facebook page with a photo.
http://www.facebook.com/oldbaglady

25% discount to the list members on this group of magazines - order more
than 3 and we'll see what we can work out.  The magazines started in
1930 and there are 4 issues from that first year.  Madlyn
--

*Madlyn Blom*

*/Old Bag Lady Books/*

*/P.O. Box 5407/*

*/Sun City Center, FL/**/33571-5407/**//*

*239-222-7949 EST*

*Search Our Inventory at: **http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com*

*Proud Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers' Assoc.)*