[Rarebooks] FS: Janie Belle

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sun Jul 22 12:23:42 EDT 2012

Friends:
I've put a photo on F.B. to go along with this listing. 20% discount or
free U.S. shipping to people who "LIKE" my page - and list members.
Thanks for looking. PayPal and checks accepted. Madlyn

http://www.facebook.com/oldbaglady

Tarry, Ellen: JANIE BELLE Garden City Publishing Company 1940. Hardcover
8vo 8" - 9" tall PagesUnpaginated 1st Edition 1st Printing Illus.
by:Myrtle Sheldon Story of a black baby who is found in a rubbbish can.
Brown and white full page illustrations throughout. With Nurse Moore's
help, a little African American baby is saved by Doctors Big, Little and
Great. Illustrated cover. Red spine. The cover has a couple of small
blotches, otherwise it is an extremely good copy. Solid, pages bright
and clean. Proud Member of FABA (Fl Antiquarian Booksellers' Assoc) VG-/
NONE $80.00
--

*Madlyn Blom*

*/Old Bag Lady Books/*

*/P.O. Box 5407/*

*/Sun City Center, FL/**/33571-5407/**//*

*239-222-7949 EST*

*Search Our Inventory at: **http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com*

*Proud Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers’ Assoc.)*