[Rarebooks] FS: Special sale list 3: Napoleon - France- War - 1792-1815 34 volumes

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:33:23 EDT 2012

BEAUVAIS, C.T., PARISOT, V. ET AL  Victoires, Conquetes, Desastres,
Revers Et Guerres Civiles Des Francais de 1792 a 1815 par Une
Societe de Militaires Et Gens de Paris: C.L.F. Panckoucke,
1817-1831, 1817-1831. old leather. maps, plans, fold out plates.
34 Volumes. 34 volumes, leather backed boards, ex-library bookplate,
pocket, Several volumes backstrip slightly or totally perished, still
tight, all others scuffed, one volume nibbled at corner, overall in
good condition. maps, plans, fold out plates, present and fine.
1817-1831 Name and date on ffep: Virginia E. Pennoyer, Paris, 1915.
In French.. Good .  $450.00

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/robinsonstreet/BOOKS006411I.jpg

Prices are net. All books are offered subject
to prior sale.
Postage (USA) Media mail 30.00. Overseas at cost. Payment accepted
via Credit card or Paypal, for this
sale list. All items are guaranteed to
be in the condition as stated, if found
otherwise may be returned within 14 days
of receipt. Autographs are guaranteed
authentic and if found otherwise may
be returned by original purchaser for
refund without time limit.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com
Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 95,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:Psychology and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs & manuscripts, Small Press 1920-1980. Other specialties books in German, French and Italian. We are always open to offers of single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society