[Rarebooks] Roycrofters--Elbert Hubbard ALS

Alison & Bob Petrilla info at petrillabookappraisals.com
Wed Nov 14 08:03:50 EST 2012

Hubbard, Elbert. Autograph Letter Signed, on Roycrofters letterhead, to a
Miss Bridgeman re a book sent to her, dated Nov. 23, 1903. East Aurora, NY:
, 1903. Original. One page.  7.25" x 4.25" Fine. .
Here is Elbert Hubbard as an aggressive bookseller, sending a "choice"
volume to a customer on approval. "We are not sure that the book sent you
this day will appeal to you. Anyway we want you to see a copy before the
edition disappears. As you are a book-lover, we know you are glad to see
these choice things. Should you not want the volume, simply return it at
your convenience. Sincerely, Elbert Hubbard." (#BOOKS012991I)        $90.00

*Terms*:  Payment by check, money order, or credit card in US funds drawn
on a US bank.
Libraries billed on request.  Trade discount.  Shipping charges:  $5 media
mail.
Shipments abroad at cost.  Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10
days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609) 426-4999