[Rarebooks] FS: Pictus Orbis Sambo - Ref.

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sat Oct 6 09:48:40 EDT 2012

Friends:
I've been made aware that this book is not readily available at this
point in time. I've not thought about selling it before but, for this
price, I'll part with it - no additional discount allowed - I'll up the
price when/if I put it on line. Checks, c.c. and PayPal accepted.

Barton, Phyllis Barton Pictus Orbis Sambo: A Publishing History,
Checklist and Price Guide for The Story of Little Black Sambo, Sun City,
California, USA: Pictus Orbis Press, 1998. First Edition. Soft Cover.
VG/No Jacket, as Issued. Signed by Author. A very good large softcover
book, one fold on back cover. Limited to 1,000 signed and numbered
copies, this being #279, printed in November of 1998 There is no ink
marks, handwriting, etc but I'm rating it at vg, not fine as I have
read/used it somewhat. $300.00.

Thanks for looking. Call or email to hold for payment. Madlyn
--

Madlyn Blom

Old Bag Lady Books

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL33571-5407

239-222-7949 EST

Search Our Inventory at: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Proud Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers’ Assoc.)

http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady