[Rarebooks] FS: The Greatest Villain in the History of Irish Glass

Lee Kirk theprintsandthepaper at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 12:44:15 EDT 2012

Another interesting tale, Forrest. Your descriptions are always a pleasure
to read even if I'm not interested in the book. I miss the book fairies
though. Did they all migrate to Facebook for good, or leave for Ireland to
track down old glass, or did we forget to leave some milk out for them?
Might they put in an appearance on the Biblist now and then? This is surely
one of their favorite times of year, with so many "leaves" to play in,
albeit not all in books.

Cheers, Lee