[Rarebooks] FS: ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS on, and more books added to, our current Sale List

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:09:16 EDT 2013

Greetings to All.

>From now until the end of the current Sale List, we offer *an additional
25% discount* on all Sale List books.  We have *added over 50 additional
items* to the Sale List.

*Here's how it works:  *Simply order the book off the Sale List.  The
"Thank You" email you receive in response will show the Sale List price.
However, no charge is made to your card until we process your order.  We
will apply the discount when processing your order and your card will be
charged only after the *additional 25% discount* is applied.

*For example*, if you order a book with an original retail price of $200
and the Sale List price is $100, your card will be charged $75.

Those who already have made purchases from the current Sale List will
receive the additional 25% discount on the books(s) purchased.

The Sale List can be found by going to our site at
www.allingtonbooks.comand clicking on "SALE LIST" -- the last item
under "Browse Categories" on
our Home Page.

The terms of our recent Sale List notice still apply.  A copy of such
notice is set forth below.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
--
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*Original Sale List Notice:*

We have updated our *Weekly Sale List*.  Items on the list normally change
about once per week and typically are marked down by 20% to 60%.  *This
week, our Sale List contains over 100 items.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

You can locate the Sale List books at any time by clicking the "SALE LIST"
located under "Browse Categories" on our Home Page at
www.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001ZZ2Aw-M26JnCuA0Ymyk6V1GKjgQIgcUtdBUHrW83-zt6syo70-CzuX6SdBSjQmCmP0rOzTSG-EhXKE5qqG53mXnwuTiMVbTzD4FZbmwwbo0VpnwgzHw9zizeczaCZqNSKCQ6_6-w-Sb-_saIj4maMHkdEnkrvL8ec95oAgCTfdyVFq_qt8xWhSyBqneW8FCqcJg-e2VfiMh5TUbp14zoph5-lmL5Th3ZL_Oc8gjh-y2J7aNn84xDlssGUI47TqPub7u8bc69XtOXTzDu6eQZOSQRJlv_W1-9>
).

Payment is due at purchase.  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs, including author signatures where present, are
with the ABE listings for these books -- however, to obtain the Sale List
Price, you must order at
www.allingtonbooks.com.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001ZZ2Aw-M26Jk8q_IxlA5zok2alJTQoYiLZIdWBfAl1_tZguGrotNf8hWpI60sr94lHXq9XpUv4katR15Ock3US6y66nlJMV_SwJNXPe_3FM6f90Y41rMr2oOR9mE6UCYfFtEf-wwk2tlIzlF8Hu5TZyjmpjAXHjqZzudQUuwu6r2GVtJHmAiktQJzsgEScdP0lcDkkTIr6pzl3X2cq6HN_r1AyzVRv50ITUcb4ApvEzTtUB917pvjRH1PeC1pKRlvXXbB0gdG9iBjoABiFLRRKH1UIgaQZb65>
)