[Rarebooks] FS: Dutch Auction

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:55:14 EDT 2013

Greetings.

We currently are in the process of a Dutch Auction.  The terms of the
Auction are set forth below.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Allington Antiquarian Books *
Dutch Auction April 22 - April 24, 2013
*   Greetings to All and welcome to our  *Dutch Auction*.

The *Terms of the Auction* are as follows:

1.  All items listed on our site at
www.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_QADzN7g5pSIqTF3xEvgJ-XQB9-qoKB4vDzbforCLSEx0PXvbgddPTML3EdX29UHb-TUwt-78AIiK0Q-YLPFga3Rd6ymEeaReQLmHhwtYOeKBI1hHLwfUA==>are
included in this Dutch Auction.

2.  The Auction *began at 12:01 am on Monday April 22, 2013* and *will end
on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 11:59 pm* North Carolina time.

3.  The *prices shown on our site are the undiscounted prices*.  If you
purchase an item via our site during the Auction, *we will charge your card
only the Dutch Auction price plus the shipping you choose*.  (*Please
note:  *The email you receive in response to your order will show the full
price.  However, no charge is made to your card until we process the order,
at which time your card will be charged the discounted price, plus
postage.)  Until the item is purchased or the Auction ends, the Dutch
Auction price will decrease each day during the Auction.  The purchase
price charged to your card for an item will be determined by discounting
the item's price by the applicable percentage shown below:

*For books currently priced at $2,000 or higher:*
*
*Monday April 22nd        *25% Off*

Tuesday April 23rd         *35% Off*

Wednesday April 24th    *45% Off*

*For books currently priced below $2,000:
*
Monday April 22nd         *35% Off*

Tuesday April 23rd          *45% Off*

Wednesday April 24th      *55% Off*

For example, if a book is currently listed at $3,000 the price on Day 3
would be $1,650 plus shipping.  If a book is currently priced at $1,800,
the Day 3 price would be $810 plus shipping.

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
*Payment is due with your order.*  Orders sent to an address in North
Carolina will be charged the applicable sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs are with the ABE listings for most of our books --
however, to obtain the Dutch Auction discount, you must order at
www.allingtonbooks.com.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_QADzN7g5pSIqTF3xEvgJ-XQB9-qoKB4vDzbforCLSEx0PXvbgddPTML3EdX29UHb-TUwt-78AIiK0Q-YLPFga3Rd6ymEeaReQLmHhwtYOcMBVI-njaxXA==>
)

With Thanks and

--