[Rarebooks] FS: Git Along, Little Dogies - Inscribed & Signed, Fine copy with vinyl record

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:25:01 EDT 2013

White, John I. GIT ALONG, LITTLE DOGIES [signed]: Songs and Songmakers of
the American West. Urbana: U of Illinois Press, 1975. First Edition. ISBN:
0252003276. pp: xiii, 221; illus from photos & drawings.  Laid in is the
original 33-1/3 rpm vinyl record containing four songs by John White. This
is a presentation copy, inscribed on the endpaper and signed as "the former
`Lonesome Cowboy,' John I. White, June 1976."  The book contains lyrics to
many songs and some lines of music.  10.25" x 7.5"  Fine in Fine
dust-jacket. Original Cloth.
In this book, White tells his own story as he outlines the rise of cowboy
music to pop status. Chapters center on the people (Owen Wister, Kid
O'Malley, and others) and the songs associated with cowboy music of the
day.  $50.00

*Terms*:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
 Libraries billed on request.  Shipping: Free in the US. Shipments abroad
at cost.
Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10 days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609)
426-4999