[Rarebooks] FA: Selection of Antiquarian/Modern/Autograph

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 17:26:10 EDT 2013

Ray Bremser, Lady Bird Johnson, Isaias Thomas Printing 1800,  Les Caracteres De Theophraste 1688, Enola Gay autograph, Odon von Horvath inscribed early first edition, and others:

http://stores.ebay.com/Robinson-Street-Books/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_sid=40098775&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

All autographs are guaranteed authentic and if found otherwise may be returned for full refund by original purchaser without time limit.  All items 14 day return with advance notice. 8% Sales Tax on items shipped within NYS unless exempt.  Postage extra.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Mon-Thurs 10 am - 5 pm; Friday 10 am - 2 pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Warehouse not open to the public.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com
Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books.100,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales.  Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:Psychology and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs & manuscripts, Small Press 1920-1980. Other specialties books in German, French and Italian. We are always open to offers of single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society, IOBA