[Rarebooks] FS: British Lawyer Recalls His Days as a Physician, 2 vols, Fine Bindings, 1838

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:36:57 EDT 2013

 Warren, Samuel (1807-1877). PASSAGES FROM THE DIARY OF A LATE PHYSICIAN:
First Series & Second Series. Paris: A & W Galignani, 1838. Early edition.
Two volumes. pp: vii, 397 + 402. Bound in green-dyed calf and marbled
boards; small armorial bookplates; faint traces of foxing in the text.
8.75" x 5.5" Very Good. Calf-backed boards.
This work was first published as a book in 1832. The author was an English
lawyer. In the preface to this work, he claims "that I was for six years
actively engaged in the practical study of physic--a profession, however,
which I quitted in the month of September, 1827."   $75.00

Terms:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
Libraries billed on request.  Shipping: Free in the US. Shipments abroad at
cost.
Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10 days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609)
426-4999