[Rarebooks] FLASH SALE 65% OFF

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:29:51 EST 2013

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*FLASH SALE*65% OFFDear All,

Welcome to our *Flash Sale*.
>From now
*through Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm* US Pacific time:

*Except for "Select Items"* which are available at the discounts set forth
below, *all items* listed on our site *priced $100 or more* are *65% Off.*

The following *Select Items* are available *at the following discounts:*

*The Vikings* by John Steinbeck *60% Off*
*Jacob's Room* by Virginia Woolf *45% Off*
*Barabbas* by Par Lagerkvist (Item 00003465) *50% Off*

This Flash Sale applies only to items listed, and only to purchases made,
on our site atwww.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001QdTPgmXbfy2zHj1RRbdnL4al2LRMEqkDwlOI7HJbhn7_Q87lD7Ra-8yhh23xOUSlZ7KhRZERuuIlIvdseDPsRvSRI9_XtieTgjI22q2cf3IBws3q-h6r3QRA9mZzuo8mWVvg0Ihd8nqi12wvSeTQd6zZ2nXAHBo-JpFAX3-JgaW2sVMYWFMd3FBCKQZvvSgw1kMGIbkJ92sXto85uR2C0SdKkr4B0vwWkdNLuL2slkV8IW7dyX1qH6cY31G0VH-I9qv-aq8T1_DZ7p5Ph_LyyU8k0W32SoRK3BESyBJQvlOhrWl0srDu3tGKtCV4UD3F9E4HnHHgXm3m86W6TFtqtaaciDkNbION&c=&ch=>
during
the Flash Sale period and may not be combined with any other discount.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*PLEASE NOTE: The prices shown on our site are the undiscounted prices.*
Unless the Buyer requests that the price(s) be adjusted on our site prior
to his or her purchase(s), *we will apply the discount when we process the
order*, charging the Buyer's card only for the reduced purchase price plus
shipping.  Although the automated email sent to the Buyer upon placing an
order will state the undiscounted price(s), *no charge is made to the
Buyer's card until we process the order.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.  For
most items, additional photographs are posted on ABE, but only purchases
made atwww.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001QdTPgmXbfy2zHj1RRbdnL4al2LRMEqkDwlOI7HJbhn7_Q87lD7Ra-8yhh23xOUSlZ7KhRZERuuIlIvdseDPsRvSRI9_XtieTgjI22q2cf3IBws3q-h6r3QRA9mZzuo8mWVvg0Ihd8nqi12wvSeTQd6zZ2nXAHBo-JpFAX3-JgaW2sVMYWFMd3FBCKQZvvSgw1kMGIbkJ92sXto85uR2C0SdKkr4B0vwWkdNLuL2slkV8IW7dyX1qH6cY31G0VH-I9qv-aq8T1_DZ7p5Ph_LyyU8k0W32SoRK3BESyBJQvlOhrWl0srDu3tGKtCV4UD3F9E4HnHHgXm3m86W6TFtqtaaciDkNbION&c=&ch=>
will
receive the Flash Sale discounts.

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com