[Rarebooks] FS: Etching and Etchers by Hamerton

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sun Dec 22 10:52:54 EST 2013

Friends:
I have a very nice rebound copy of the 3rd edition of Etching and
Etchers by Philip Gilbert Hamerton.  Printed in London by Macmillan and
Co 1880.  The blue hard covers have gilt lettering and some trim on the
spine.  The book's 360 untrimmed pages are all original. 4to. I've found
no underlining or other added notations.  There is a catalog index at
the end.

The book is a text with illustrations comparing various artists - a
classic.  The 3rd edition is not just a 3rd printing of the first
edition - new information was added and old information deleted.
Photos available upon request.  $85.00 postage paid. U.S. media rate.
Will ship elsewhere.

Call or email to hold for payment. PayPal, c.c. and U.S. checks
accepted.  Thanks for looking. Madlyn
--

*Thank You, Madlyn*

*Have YOU Bought a Used or Rare Book Today?*

Search and Purchase Our Inventory at:http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Specials, Comments and Photos at: http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady

Member Prof. Org: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers' Assoc.) and I.O.B.A.

Madlyn Blom

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407

239-222-7949 EST**

*_Books are Penicillin of the Ignorant!_*