[Rarebooks] F/S Osborne Collection of Children's Books

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Thu Jan 24 18:25:46 EST 2013

Offered for your consideration; A great bibliographic tool;
St. John, Judith, with the Assistance of Dana Tenny and Hazel I. MacTaggart. The Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books. A Catalogue 1476-1910. Toronto: Toronto Public Library, 1975.
Revised edition reprinted with corrections from the 1958 first edition; Octavo. Two volumes; pp. I; xxiv, (ii), 562; II; xii, (ii), 563-1138 with index; Illustrated in color( 11), and black and white, (24), plus 49 line illustrations in the text; green cloth and illustrated light blue boards; Very good; Introduction by Edgar Osborne. Over five thousand entries in this landmark collection; Appendixes include; Chronological list of editions before 1800; Illustrators and engravers; Publishers, booksellers and printers;

Postpaid net $99.00

Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books