[Rarebooks] FS: Hutchinson Family Singers from Maine, 1843 Music

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:01:48 EST 2013

Hutchinson Family Singers. THE OLD GRANITE STATE: A Song, composed,
arranged and sung by The Hutchinson Family. NY: Firth & Hall, 1843. First
Edition. 10pp, words and music, in part: "We have come from the
mountains...of the Old Granite State. We'er a band of brothers...And we
live among the hills, With a band of music...."  Archival spine
reinforcement. 13.5" x 10" Very Good. Pictorial Cover.
The cover features an Endicott lithograph of Judson, Abby, John and Asa
Hutchinson.    $60.00

*Terms*:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
 Libraries billed on request.  Shipping charges:  $5 insured first class
mail.
Shipments abroad at cost.  Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10
days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609)
426-4999